Food Vendors $200 | Must Be Prepared in Advance | No Open Flame
Please upload a copy of your food handlers card (Food Vendors Only) and your business insurance verification. *REQUIRED
Shoot For The Stars Foundation - Pop Smoke Day Vendor Terms and Conditions
July 20, 2023 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at Seaview & 92nd
In order to participate in Shoot For The Stars Foundation - Pop Smoke Day, please read the following items carefully, and acknowledge your acceptance by checking the “I agree” box below.
1. Only food vendors are permitted for this event. The vendor fee is $200. Confirmation of vendor will not be granted until vendor fee is paid in full and terms and conditions have been accepted. There is no open flame allowed.
2. Vendors will need to bring a standard 6 foot table. One booth space shall be assigned per business. Only one business shall occupy a single table space.
3. Event starts at 10:00 am. Vendors may begin setting up at 8:00 am and must be finished no later than 4:00 pm. Event ends at 3:00 pm. Vendor agrees to staff their booth during the hours of the event and shall not dismantle their booth until the conclusion of the event.
4. Vendors are responsible for the set-up, display, and removal of their property. Event Coordinators are not responsible for injury, vandalism, damage, or theft associated with vendor products, services, or property.
5. Vendors are responsible for their own transactions and are responsible for collecting and remitting any necessary sales tax.
6. Event Coordinators reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event at any point and refund Vendor Application fees. Under no other circumstances are vendor payments are non-refundable. Should Event Coordinators find it necessary to cancel, the Vendor fee will be refunded to the vendor within 30 days of such cancellation. In the event the Shoot For The Stars Foundation Pop Smoke Day should need to be postponed, Vendor has the option to transfer their payment to the next date.
7. Each party shall defend, protect and hold harmless the other party from and against all claims, suits and/or actions arising from any negligent or intentional act or omission of that party’s employees, agents, and authorized subcontractor(s) while performing this agreement.
By selecting the “I agree” button below I acknowledge that I am duly authorized representative of the undersigned business, on behalf of the business do subscribe and agree to all terms and conditions contained in this contract. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless Shoot For The Stars Foundation, for any loss or injury that may occur during the event.
*** ADD A NOTE AT CHECK OUT AND INCLUDE YOUR BUSINESS NAME